header






Sunday, December 30, 2012

APPRECIATION !!






As 2012 comes to a close, I am restating my appreciation for the class of 1967.

Regarding the class reunion, I want to again thank Steve Colby and Florence Nelson for being part of ‘Team45’. Yes, and even Ed Fluegel for his stubborn input on the room and such.

I realize it sometimes takes great effort, planning, and self-convincing to show up … So, to those of you who were there Friday night or Saturday morning or Saturday evening > thank you from me and the others who were there as well. And if you missed the 45th … 50 is just around the corner.

I’d also like to thank Eddy’s Interlachen Inn (www.interlacheninn.com) who went above and beyond to do battle with mother nature’s furnace. Thank you to Gerry Hesse for letting us invade Geneva Grill for our Saturday morning coffee (www.genevagolfclub.com). A final thank you to The Phoenix … which seemed to be a perfect fit for our gathering Saturday evening. (www.thephoenixeventcenter.com) ….. Oh, I’m forgetting the food vendor: The Depot (http://depot-express.com) excellent !!

I will continue to keep watch for family obits and such … I do appreciate those “heads up” I get from y’all along the way. Please, if there’s anything you’d like to share with the class … just email me and I will send out a notice and/or post on our blog … happy news IS acceptable !!

Thank you for being part of my journey & to a healthy 2013! A new year is on the way and the possibilities are endless !!


Hugs & peace! /westby

No comments:

Post a Comment